1. Clean with a soft and / or damp dust-cloth;
2. Feed the leather with a colorless nourishing cream with a soft cloth by making it penetrating circularly;
3. Use a little leather polish on a soft dust-cloth to restore color of the leather or use a pigmented nourishing cream of the same color of your leather if some areas are altered.
1. Gently rub the fabric with a soft and / or damp dust-cloth;
2. Use a slightly soapy water or "Terre de Sommières" if some stains remain;
3. Waterproof the canvas with an aerosol provided for this purpose, avoiding leather areas.
1. Avoid as much as possible contact with salty water and sand that can potentially alter the functioning of zippers and in particular their fluidity ;
2. You can use a hairdryer to hunt various elements out of the zipper;
3. You can also use one of the products adapted to grease zippers so that it returns to its original gliding.
1. Call us directly at 09 72 53 27 51 (French number) to see together what is the best way to look after your product; 2. Write at valomepourlavie[at]valome.fr by specifying your product and the desired maintenance so that we will give you a quote to maintain it for you with one of our craftsman !